IGLYO is excited to open registration for our Annual Members’ Conference 2017, which will take place in Zagreb, Croatia from Friday 29th September – Sunday 01st October 2017, kindly co-hosted by our member Zagreb Pride.
Below you’ll find a list of important dates and information for taking part in our biggest event of the year. Each member organisation should send one delegate or give a proxy vote to another organisation present. If you have any questions, please check the attached information or our new AMC section of our website.
Get your Early Bird Ticket here.
WHY SHOULD MEMBERS ORGANISATIONS ATTEND THE AMC?
- Meet 70+ LGBTQI activists from 40+ countries
- Take part in a range of interactive workshops to build your skills
- Find out about IGLYO’s new LGBTQI Inclusive Education Index
- Learn about LGBTQI rights in Croatia
- Vote in new board members (or apply to be part of the board yourself)
- Approve IGLYO’s work plan and budget for 2018
- Contribute to the running of IGLYO by discussing and voting on key documents
- Deciding on proposed statute changes and member and board motions
|Early Bird Registration*
|AMC 19 Host Applications
|Board Member Application
*Travel should be booked in advance of registering.
||29/09/17 – 01/10/17
||02/10/17 (or 01/10/17 after 7pm)
IGLYO will reimburse travel costs for up to €300 for one delegate from each member organisation. Shared accommodation with be provided for free from Thu 28/09 – Mon 02/10. All catering will be provided from dinner on Thursday to breakfast on Monday and will be vegan/vegetarian. If your organisation wishes to send two or more delegates, and an additional fee of €210 is charged for accommodation and catering and travel will NOT be reimbursed.
For more information and the latest updates visit our new AMC section on our website.