IGLYO’s Governance Team 2019 – 2020 was selected by the Executive Board and ratified by the membership at the AMC2018.
Their role includes the following duties:
- To review the proposed annual work plan and budget for the following year in advance of the Annual Members’ Conference to offer advice to the Board
- To provide guidance to the Board and Secretariat on human resource matters and seek approval from the board where necessary
- To review financial reports, ask questions and provide feedback on income and expenditure in relation to the annual budget.
- To support the Board and Secretariat to identify future funding opportunities
- To attend an annual meeting in Brussels
- To attend the Annual Members’ Conference and provide a short report to the members