IGLYO Refund & Reimbursement Policy
At IGLYO we try to balance fairness with the financial requirements of our funders. Below you can find the details regarding refunds and reimbursements.
Refund of the Event fee
The event fee (if any) is fully refundable up until 14 days prior to the event, after which it is no longer refundable. Your event fee can be transferred to another person who will attend from the same Organisation up until 5 days before the event. To ask for a refund, or to transfer your event fee to a different attendee, please email our Admin Officer Maruschka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reimbursement for travel
As an attendee to an IGLYO event, you are expected to book and pay for your travel to the event, but we will reimburse your travel costs up to 250€ or 300€ (depending on the event) after the event by bank transfer, on reception of the reimbursement form with all receipts and boarding passes, no later than 15 days after the event ends.
In order to be reimbursed for your travel you must meet the following conditions:
- Participate in at least 75% of the event programme;
- Have all relevant itemised receipts for your costs (a cardholder receipt is not sufficient, the items purchased must be listed on the receipt);
- Copies of your physical or digital boarding passes (even if you check in online, please save a PDF of the boarding passes that you can send to us);
- Have sent your reimbursement form to email@example.com within 14 days past the event.
What can be reimbursed
- Travel from your home country to destination country including travel to/from airport, train or bus station
- Visa costs
- Travel insurance (if necessary to obtain a Visa)
What cannot be reimbursed
- Taxi fares (unless travelling between 23.00 – 06.00 or public transport is not available)
- First class or business travel
- Parking/speeding fines
If the above criteria are not met, reimbursement may not be possible. If you book travel and are no longer able to attend, we will not be able to reimburse the travel expenses. We encourage you to consider refundable options where possible.
For any questions, please contact our Admin Officer Maruschka at firstname.lastname@example.org.