|| Intersex Youth Network Meeting
|| Sat 7/10 & Sun 8/10
(Arrivals Fri 6/10 & Departures Sun 8/10 or Mon 9/10)
|| Brussels, Belgium
|| Mon 4 Sep 13:00 CET
Following the extremely successful study session “I” Have Rights in 2016, IGLYO and OII Europe have teamed up again to hold the first-ever European Intersex Youth Network Meeting. The event will bring together ten young intersex activists for two days of intensive discussion, training and action planning.
The specific objectives of the network meeting will be:
- Learn more about OII Europe and IGLYO’s work on intersex rights
- Build a network of intersex youth activists
- Develop a shared action plan with clear goals
Participants will be:
1. Intersex activists who are committed to working on intersex rights
2. Between 18 and 30 years of age (some exceptions may be made)
3. Resident in a Council of Europe member state.
4. Fluent in English, the session working language
Candidates will be selected based on motivation and geography. All related expenses including travel, accommodation, and subsistence will be covered.
Interested candidates can apply by completing the Participant Application Form
Please note that applications received after the set deadline will not be considered. Successful candidates will be notified by Wed 6 Sep.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us