Design Thinking for community-centric programmes and campaigns
IGLYO is excited to launch the call for our first in-person event since the pandemic. During the first weekend in April, we will be holding a 2-day capacity-building workshop. This workshop will provide you with some renowned Design Thinking methodologies which will help make your programmes, events and campaigns more relevant and effective to your communities.
This workshop will increase your knowledge and give you practical skills in the following areas:
- The theory behind design thinking and designing user-centric programmes
- Understanding and addressing a problem from a new perspective
- Designing creative services that seek to solve a specific problem
- Building and adapting so that our services are always responding to our communities specific needs
The skills session will take place in-person in Brussels on the weekend of the 2nd and 3rd of April, 2022. Ideally, you will travel to Brussels on Friday, 1st April (not a joke!) and travel home on Sunday evening or Monday morning. IGLYO will cover the cost of your transport, accommodation and food for the duration of your time in Brussels.
To take part in this event, you must:
- Be representing an IGLYO member organisation;
- Be able to work through English;
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years old;
- Be present for the full duration of the skills weekend (2-3 April, 2022);
- Come from a Council of Europe Member State.
We welcome applications of small teams from the same organisation. If you are in the early planning stages of an event or campaign, you could use this workshop to plan, test and bring design thinking methodologies into your process.
To apply for this workshop, please fill out the application form here. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our programmes team: Tudor on firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian on email@example.com.
The deadline for applications will be 11:59pm CET on 22 February, 2022