We are excited to offer IGLYO members, friends, and LGBTQ activists around the world the possibility of contributing to our next issue of the quarterly bulletin IGLYO On…In line with our pre-General Assembly workshop last year, delivered by members LGBT Ungdom in Copenhagen, the next issue will be titled IGLYO on Norm Criticism where we will highlight perspectives and examples of good practice on this topic.
We are looking for 6 articles of around 800-1000 words each for this issue. If you are interested in contributing, and have relevant knowledge/experience in the field, please choose a topic from the list below and send an email to our secretariat at email@example.com. You can also suggest a topic of your own choice, as long as it is related to perspectives of LGBTQ young people on the topic of norm-criticism.
1. Norm-criticism in your context: challenges and successes
2. Why norm criticism is important to you as an activist
3. Norm-criticism as a tool in LGBTQ activism
4. Norm criticism as a tool in an intersectional issues
5. Any other topic related to norm critical approaches
Interested contributors are welcome to contact us no later than the 28th March 2014 with
1) the article (in a Word Document format),
2) a sentence or two describing the author and author’s work/activism.
There is no guarantee submitted articles will be accepted for IGLYO On Norm Criticism. We encourage you to let us know in advance of the final deadline to ensure we have a variety of perspectives. All inquires and submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IGLYO on Norm Criticism will be published in April 2014.