IGLYO (International Gay, Lesbian, Trans, Queer & Intersex Youth organisation) invites tenders from experienced and competent contractors for providing catering services at its upcoming Annual Member’s Conference (AMC).
The AMC will take place from 2-7 September 2020 in Brussels.
We are expecting approximately 70-90 conference attendants and volunteers.
The event venue, JES Sleep Inn, has basic kitchen facilities and is located at Werkhuizenstraat 3, 1080 Brussels.
- 2 September: Dinner
- 3 September: Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner → Coffee, tea, water and other non-alcoholic beverages throughout the day.
- 4 September: Breakfast, lunch, Snack, Dinner → Coffee, tea, water and other non-alcoholic beverages throughout the day.
- 5 September: Breakfast & Dinner
- 6 September: Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner → Coffee, tea, water and other non-alcoholic beverages throughout the day.
- 7 September: Breakfast
All meals and snacks must be vegetarian and vegan, offer gluten-free options and must be customised to the participant’s food allergies.
The value of the tender is EUR 6.000 – 7.000.
Please include in your tender:
- A description of your organisation’s prior experience with event catering (name events, number of attendees, duration of each event);
- A copy of relevant industry accreditations and certificates that your organisation has obtained;
- An explanation of how your staff and organisation manage food allergies and intolerances, in particular gluten intolerance and nut allergies;
- A description of your organisation’s sustainability profile (for example: do you use upcycled, recyclable and/or non-plastic materials)
- A competitive price offer;
- Your organisation’s payment terms and conditions; and
- If applicable, your organisation’s registration number and tax number.
Send your full tender to email@example.com, no later than 15 April 2020.
A shareable PDF can be found here.